Free Christmas Printables

May 06, 2016

I don't know about you, but I love colorful things that help keep me organized. And with the holiday season being so crazy for some people, I find that checklists are the best! I didn't make any of these free printables myself, but I did scour the internet finding some cute ones. I hope these help you as much as they will me! Make sure to click through to the page linked for the full-size download.

The Christmas Bucket List- These are always super fun because they promote holiday entertainment for the whole family. Who doesn't want to have a sleepover under the Christmas tree? For a blank bucket list to create your own holiday fun, go here. 

The Christmas Photo Checklist- I have always loved these! They are a really fun way to be creative without having to struggle to come up with ideas (so thank you to those who do!). Almost like a guided creativity, which I am all for. There are so many to choose from but I though this one was really cute.

The Christmas Shopping List- Everyone needs one of these. Even the most organized people! It just helps to write down and visually see everyone you want to buy for, as well as allowing you to budget for it all. I have been using one of these for a few years and it makes my life so much easier!

The Christmas Card List- Again, for those who don't want to miss anyone! You could potentially use the same one every year, and just keep adding names to it.

The Yearly Savings Plan- By far the most important one in this post! Nobody wants to go over budget, so following a yearly savings plan to prepare for the holidays is always a good idea. There are many out there you can follow or just stash some money away when you can, but having an extra reminder (and some extra cash) for that time of year is always so helpful.

The Party Planning List- For those who enjoy throwing holiday parties, a good list is always helpful to make sure it goes off without a hitch. Just don't stick to it too much and stress yourself out :)

Of course there are so many more out there to find and use, and you can even get creative and come up with your own that work specifically for your preferences and household. Do you have any methods that are tried and true to stay organized over the holidays?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS